there's no tags-related article
in the selected area
please choose different tags or another area and try again
Press enter to search
Choose yours favourites italian areas
- Friuli V.G.
- Trentino A.A.
- Valle d'Aosta
- Emilia Romagna
- Start your research
Search on the map by zooming - Discover the latest articles on the map
Informative report within the meaning and effect of articles. 13, 23 and 26 of LD. 30.6.2003 n. 196 on the protection of personal data. ? Dear User, under LD. 196/2003 and referring to the personal data (the data) you provide on this web-site, we inform that:
- Data is processed in accordance with contractual requirements and for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations arising from the same and to achieve an effective management of business relationships. The data will be written and / or magnetic, electronic or telematic way;
- The transfer of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore the refusal to supply or subsequent treatment may prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship;
- A failure, however, of all data that do not relate to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by the writer and will determine the resulting decisions regarding the importance of such data in the management of the business relationship;
Fixed the communication and diffusion in compliance with legal requirements, the data may be disclosed in Italy and / or overseas: ?
- Factoring companies;
- Credit institutions;
- Credit recovery companies;
- Commercial information companies;
- Professionals and consultants;
- Companies operating in the transport sector;
- Data processing companies;
- Also for the protection of credit and for a better management of our rights in the single commercial relationship.
Moreover, all entrusted with the handling will be informed (nominated for the purposes of the Act) based on their authorization profile and any responsible. ?The undersigned Company will ensure the maximum confidentiality on the third party here indicated, and to process the data only for purposes strictly necessary. ?The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and even thereafter for the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes; ?Referring to the data subjects, you can exercise the rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 to the limits and conditions laid down in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the said decree; ?owner of the data is Faith Willinger - via della Chiesa 7, Firenze (Italy) 50125, tel 0552337014.