there's no tags-related article
in the selected area
please choose different tags or another area and try again
Press enter to search
Choose yours favourites italian areas
- Friuli V.G.
- Trentino A.A.
- Valle d'Aosta
- Emilia Romagna
- Start your research
Search on the map by zooming - Discover the latest articles on the map
Angela Occhipinti's orange salad
Flat leaf parsley
2 spring onions
10 anchovy filets (Angela uses salted anchovies and filets them herself)
Sea salt, black pepper
3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the oranges using a very sharp knife, keeping them whole, removing all white pith.
2. Divide the orange in half and then quarters. Trim the white core and remove seeds. Cut into bite-sized pieces and place in a serving bowl.
3. Chop the parsley and the spring onions and add to the bowl.
4. Coarsely chop the anchovies and add to the bowl.
5. Dress with salt, pepper and extra virgin and serve.